A great way to bring more awareness to your product, event, or business is with a brochure.
The personal and informative nature of brochures allows you an opportunity to expand on what you have to offer. Check out the tips below to enhance your brochure design.
1. Will your brochure highlight a single item or several?
2. Think about what point your customers are at in their buying journey. Are they merely interested in learning more about a product or service? Or are they on the verge of purchasing? Create accordingly.
3. Will the appeal be emotional or more pragmatic? Decide if the items featured are more practical or if they will enhance a potential customer’s life or image.
4. Decide on the overall style. The piece's tone should be business, fun, formal or informal, but not a confusing mash-up of all of them.
5. Are you trying to portray an image or convey information? Again, decide before you start creating your brochure.
6. Pretend you are the customer. What questions need to be answered? Then answer them.
7. Break up the copy with pictures, subheads, and bulleted lists.
Here are several types of brochures to make your business stand out.
1. Traditional Brochures work for basic information. Small brochures are created by folding an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of paper into thirds and printing on both sides. They contain basic information.
2. If you have more information to share, Stapled Brochures work nicely. However, if the brochure starts to go into the double digits, it’s generally wise to include a small table of contents or an index.
3. Teaser Brochures target prospective buyers early in the decision-making process. They are smaller in size, such as a one-page brochure.
4. Tell-All Brochures go to the next level. These target people who are at the decision-making stage. These are lengthier, such as booklets.
5. “Impressers” are like small magazines regarding their sophistication and number of pages. These work well for luxury items, complex technical products and services, and intangible items such as public relations or financial services.
6. Sometimes, you should create a Series of Brochures to update them easily. Differentiate them with different colors on the front, pictures, and text.
Whichever type of brochure you choose, you can put them to work for you and distribute them to the masses by placing them on counters, in racks, using them at events, mailing them to prospective buyers, and more.
Reach out today if you’d like help creating the perfect brochure to boost sales at your business!
by Gordon Salchow
About Design offers an enlightening and opinionated, albeit concise, excursion concerning many facets of the field of design. It emphasizes the discipline of graphic design, while incorporating a taste of the author’s makeup. The content will tempt any readers who may be marginally inquisitive concerning visual art, design, and the web of “creativity.”
This informative, and sometimes scrappy, expedition is founded on the author’s fifty-five years’ entrenchment in design practice and higher education. Consequently, there are many pointed and sometimes novel perspectives, but it is essentially grounded on the commonly acknowledged doctrines that exist within the field. Some of the particular chapter topics deal with:
The aforementioned themes, along with others, are interspersed with interludes that challenge certain long-held assumptions, provide contextual references, offer insights and suggest some fresh ways to analyze how we see, choose, inspire, and do.
Ordering Print Is Easy!
Our website makes it easy for you to get an online estimate or order printing online. Need help? Call us today at 479-254-8600
To Place an Order, Start Here!
Simply click on the print product below that you'd like to order. If you don't see the product you're looking for, you can view our full listing.
Click here to see our complete product list. It's amazing!
Printing Is Just Part of What We Do
As a full-service printing firm, we provide many business-to-business services you might not expect to find under one roof. Yes, we print just about any business form imaginable, but we also provide many collateral sales and marketing services to help you grow your business.
Here's a list of some popular services we provide.
Click here to see our complete list of time-saving services.
Welcome to Our Amazing Resource Library!
Did you know we have a large collection of online resources available for your creative inspiration? Our free resource library includes creative graphic design ideas, sales and marketing solutions, management ideas, and best practices for managing a successful company.
Click here to see our complete resource library.
Not Your Ordinary Neighborhood Printing Firm
To say PostNet Bentonville & Rogers purchases and prints on beautiful papers for businesses around the world is very true. That's the essence of what we do - but it hardly tells the whole story.
We're So Much More Than What We Print
We're not just enthusiastic printers of business forms and sales and marketing materials, we're dedicated graphic arts professionals who seek to use our creative skills to improve the results of your printed documents and sales and marketing materials. How can we help you reach your goals?
Learn More About Us.
We're Almost Right Next Door!